- мероприятие прошло
Internationalisation of Management Education: Faculty Conference
The main purpose of the conference is to share experience and ideas in the sphere of business education specifically with the focus on teaching culturally mixed groups of local and international students.
The main questions which will be debated are as follows:
- Does internationalisation of student audience provide challenges that require higher education institutions to revaluate teaching and learning strategies as well as consider ways in which student experience can be improved?
- What should be the balance between the theory and practice?
- And how can a teacher hone practical skills in a classroom setting?
- How significantly student cultural diversity does affect the teaching methods employed?
- Do we need innovative teaching approaches to develop managers with international mindset?
- What key disciplines/study modules/learning activities must be included in the preparation of today's global managers?
- Can study in international context help students to develop the global mindset of an integrator able to enhance personal and organisational competitiveness through building and managing effective global networks?
In order to have a live discussion we invite you to reflect on your experience of teaching in Lomonosov MSUBS and abroad. Please, bring in your ideas and enthusiasm about developing future global managers. Speakers and debaters are welcome to send their talk abstracts and questions to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in the conference, please register.
The conference will take place on Thursday, Sept 29, 17:00, room 313