- мероприятие прошло
Master-class: Doing business by international companies in Russia: experience of “Schneider Group”
Speaker: Mr. Ulf Schneider, Managing Director of Schneider Group
- Ulf Schneider is the founder and Managing Director of the Schneider Group. The group has offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Minsk, Kiev, Almaty, Aktau and Frankfurt and provides consulting services to Western companies with a major focus on practical support in such areas as Business Set-Up, Accounting Outsourcing, Recruiting, IT, Interim-Management, Taxation and Management Reporting.
- Before setting up this business Ulf Schneider worked as CFO in the Moscow office of Allianz Insurance. During that time he led many projects in financial management, life and pension insurance.
- After studying economics in Kiel and at the University of Illinois Ulf Schneider worked for 5 years with Procter & Gamble in financial management, corporate taxation and planning, working in Germany and also in Brussels, Belgium.
Main points of the presentation:
- Business set-up and company development in Russia
- Local characteristics of accessing the market and doing business in Russia
- Difficulties of strategy for international market entry
- Making decision on market penetration